Terms & Conditions
In order to create a better player experience for our entire community, we require all of our players to carefully review and accept the following General Considerations, Community Guidelines, and End User License Agreement. This not only helps us preserve a healthy and fun environment or all of our players, but it also allows us to continuously improve your player experience.
General Considerations and Definitions
For purposes of this Agreement, “Website” means https://wayforward.com/ and all subpages thereto, including social media pages and accounts to the extent applicable (i.e. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) (collectively “Social Media”), and digital storefronts such as the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, and other services and platforms where our products are made available (herein “Digital Storefronts”). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO INSTALL, COPY, OR USE THE GAME. TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE, IF YOU REJECT THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AFTER YOUR PURCHASE OF A GAME FROM ANY DIGITAL STOREFRONT, YOU MAY ONLY INQUIRE ABOUT A POSSIBLE REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THAT GAME FROM THE APPLICABLE DIGITAL STOREFRONT AND YOUR RIGHT TO RETURN THE GAME IS SUBJECT TO THE APPLICABLE DIGITAL STOREFRONT’S RETURN POLICY.
The term “Game” or “Games” means our interactive entertainment products (namely “Miraculous Crush”), including the game client and all versions thereof across all playable platforms, and also refers to all expansions, updates, and all content and intellectual property embodied therein.
“Intellectual Property” means all copyrights, trademarks, patents and inventions, trade secrets, personality rights, and other proprietary rights commonly identified as “intellectual property rights” or pseudo-intellectual property rights by applicable foreign or domestic law, and by way of example but by no means a limitation of the foregoing includes: visual assets, Game code, artwork, music, audiovisual works, methods, processes, prototypes, technology, storyboards, characters, plot devises, slogans, logos, and any material distributed under confidentiality or non-disclosure restrictions.
“Services” mean all of the products and services offered by WayForward Technologies, Inc., including but not limited to our Games, our Website(s), community and social media accounts, customer support, technical support, and all others means by which you interact with us and our products and services.
By accessing the Website, or downloading or purchasing the Game(s), you hereby accept
the Community Guidelines, and End User License Agreement contained herein (collectively the
“Agreements”) in full. Do not continue to use the Website or Game(s) if you do not accept all of
the terms and conditions set forth below. From time to time, we may make changes to some or all of this
document. We will notify you of any such change. Your continued use of our Website, Game(s) or Services upon
notice of a change to these terms shall constitute your assent and acceptance of those changes.
The following terminology applies to these Community Guidelines, Terms of Service, End User License Agreement, and any or related agreements referenced herein: "End User", “you” and “your” refers to you, the person accessing this website/game and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. The "Company", “WayForward”, “ourselves”, “we”, “our” and "us", refers to our company, WayForward Technologies, Inc. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the End User and ourselves, or either the End User or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the End User in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the End User’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, United States and applicable international Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she/they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
We want to make sure that our Game and Website remain fun, healthy, and safe environments for you and your friends to enjoy. By accepting our Terms of Service and End User License Agreement, you understand that these Community Guidelines apply to your use of both the Website and our Games, as well as any and all social media channels (including but not limited our Digital Storefronts, Social Media, and similar social media platforms, as well as online video and streaming platforms such as, by way of example and by no means a limitation of the foregoing, YouTube.com and Twitch.tv) in connection with Games operated or managed by us (collectively herein the “Community”). Your failure to comply with any part of the Community Guidelines may result in your account termination, to the extent applicable, or we may otherwise ban you from further contributing to the Community by whatever legal means available to us.
Furthermore, you accept sole and complete liability for any content shared by you to our Community. As such, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its officers, employees, agents, affiliates, subcontractors, members and assigns, against any and all claims, disputes, demands, actions, suits, damages, liabilities, obligations, losses, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses (including without limitation attorneys’ fees and costs) made or entered into against us that arise out of, relate to or are the result of content you share with or to the Community.
Playing our Game
You may download and play our Game via the applicable Digital Storefronts. While we (WayForward) may not require that you create a user account to enjoy our Game, you may be provided the option to log in using your applicable Social Media or Google account. It is important that you ensure the security of your account by not sharing your password with third parties.
You may also require a user account for the Digital Storefront through which you are accessing our Game in order to purchase, download, and use the Game, or any of our in-Game offerings (“in-app purchases”, on that service. All such purchases are tied to the account through which you access such Service and may not be transferred to any other account. You acknowledge and agree that all billing and transaction processes for such in-app purchases are handled by the applicable Digital Storefront from whose platform you downloaded the Game, and are governed by the Digital Storefront’s terms and conditions/EULA. If you have any payment related issues with in-app purchases, then you will need to contact the applicable Digital Storefront directly. If you are under the age of 18, then you must have your parents’ or guardians’ permission to make any in-app purchases. By completing an in-app purchase, you are confirming that your have any and all permission that may be necessary in order to allow you to make that in-app purchase.
We retain the right to monitor and/or record your communications sent to us directly or within our dedicated communities, and you acknowledge and agree that when you communicate with us, you have no expectation that your communications will be private. We have the right to disclose your communications for any reason, including: (a) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (b) to enforce the terms of this Agreement or any other Company policy; (c) to protect our legal rights and remedies; (d) to protect the health or safety of anyone that we believe may be threatened; or (e) to report a crime or other offensive behavior.
Your use of the Services and your ability to access your account and interactions
with other players is governed by the Community Guidelines, End User License Agreement (the
“EULA”), and those in-game policies we may from time to time deploy or enforce at our sole and
exclusive discretion. The Community Guidelines and EULA are not meant to be exhaustive. The Community
Guidelines and EULA are incorporated into this Agreement by this reference as provided
User Comments and Feedback
Our Community offers various opportunities to interact and share your opinions and thoughts with us and other through our Social Media, through the Game’s Digital Storefront pages, or via other initiatives. However, please note that the opinions or views expressed, or statements made to the Community (other than by our employees, officers, or verified community leaders) via posts, user comments, feedback, “wiki” entries, online chat (via Discord, Facebook, Twitter or comparable social media outlets as applicable), or via the communication features of the Digital Storefronts (collectively referred to herein as “User Comments”), do not reflect the opinions or views of the Company.
We do not review, edit or modify User Comments prior to their publication to the Community. However, we reserve the right to remove or modify any User Comments shared with the Community for any reason. By sharing User Comments and accepting the terms of these Community Guidelines, you acknowledge that we may make such deletions or changes without notice to you, nor is any such change or removal subject to review, appeal or revocation.
You retain ownership in your User Comments and all Intellectual Rights contained therein, provided such User Comments do not contain Feedback as defined below. We may from time to time publicly share or redistribute User Comments on our Website, or through other Community channels, press releases, or promotional and marketing materials. You hereby grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual and irrevocable right and license to use your User Comments in connection with the promotion of the Game.
We appreciate any feedback, suggestions, improvements, constructive criticism, or ideas you may have in connection with the Game or Website (“Feedback”). However, we cannot guarantee that the Feedback you provide has not already occurred to us. By submitting Feedback to us, you hereby assign all right, title, and interest in and to the Feedback to us, including but not limited to Intellectual Property rights. To the extent that any such rights cannot be assigned under applicable US or international law, you hereby waive your existing or future rights and release us from any and all claims arising from our use of your Feedback.
User Generated Content
We do not permit the production or distribution of User Generated Content, fan art, or other content developed by fans in connection with our Game. You acknowledge that nothing in this EULA and Terms of Service conveys any right to create derivative works of our product without our express written permission. Failure to comply with any of the terms contained therein may result in the cancellation of your Game account and whatever other legal remedies may be available to us, including issuing take downs to the appropriate service providers due to the breach of the licenses and rights granted to you herein.
To the extent possible under International Law, we are not liable for any copyright infringement arising from any User Generated Content shared with the Community. However, under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 we are able to provide the lawful owners of copyrighted works recourse in the event that their copyrights are infringed, provided our ability to do so is not superseded by the interests of any social media platform used to share copyrighted works (in such event, you should look for the take down procedure supplied by the social media platform). If you believe that your copyrights are being violated by User Generated Content, User Comments, or other materials located in our Game or on our Website or other Community channels under our direct control, please contact us so that we may investigate your claims and, if appropriate, modify or remove the infringing material. We require the following information before we are able to investigate your claim:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located or identified on the Website or in the Game or Community channels under our direct control, including a verifiable link to the material;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, and is not a permissible “fair use” of your work; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information submitted to us is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright or authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
The above information should be provided to our Registered DMCA agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement, who can be reached by emailing email@example.com.
If you believe your content has been taken down pursuant to the above procedures in error, we require the following information sent to the agent referenced above before we can investigate your claim or re-post your content:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Your name, address, and phone number;
- Identification of the material and its location before it was removed;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the material was removed by mistake or misidentification;
- Your consent to the jurisdiction of a federal court in the district where you live (if you are in the U.S.), or your consent to the jurisdiction of a federal court in the district where your service provider is located (if you are not in the U.S.); and
- Your consent to accept service of process from the party who submitted the takedown notice.
Community Rules and Restrictions
By entering into these Agreements and accepting the Community Guidelines, you agree to comply with the following:
- Nothing you share with the Community, including but not limited to User Comments, may contain content that infringes on the intellectual property rights (including copyright, trademark, and patent rights), proprietary rights, trade secrets, personality rights, contract rights or restrictions, or other right of any third party;
- To the extent that any third-party content is embodied in any content you share with the Community, including but not limited to User Comments, you have acquired the necessary rights and licenses to reproduce the same;
- You will NOT harass other users. Harassment includes but is not limited:
- Publicly disclosing personally identifiable information of another End User or member of the Community;
- Stalking, doxing, or otherwise infringing on the privacy of any member of the Community;
- Disparaging, defaming, name-calling, or engaging in any form of discrimination against another member of the Community;
- Engaging in any act of sexual misconduct, including but not limited to sexual innuendo, sharing sexually explicit content (including but not limited to sexually explicit content in User Comments), or making offensive or inappropriate advances or comments to a member of the Community;
- Making false claims, tickets, or reports about events or any third party, regardless of their standing with the Community or the Company; or
- Using unauthorized exploits, hacks, or third party tools in-Game.
- You agree that the list of conduct identified as harassment above is not exhaustive. We reserve the right to determine what constitutes “harassment” in our sole and exclusive discretion.
- You will not engage in acts of revenge, disparagement or retaliation against us for any feature contained in or modification made to our Games that you dislike. Your sole remedy for that is to stop playing that Game;
- You will not engage in solicitation or advertise other products or services to the Community without our prior consent (e-mail is sufficient);
- You may not distribute, sell, or exploit User Generated Content (including video streaming), commercially or otherwise, without our prior consent (e-mail is sufficient).
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our Website and the use of this Website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the Website and the information and services on the Website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
The Company trademarks (“Company Marks”) may only be used: (1) in connection with the activities listed as acceptable in these Community Guidelines; AND (2) when the applicable policy associated with that activity specifically references your right to use the Company Marks pursuant to this policy.
- You may use the Company Marks only for non-commercial purposes, except as permitted by the applicable policy.
- The Company Marks may only be used in connection with high quality materials (e.g., websites).
- Use the appropriate trademark symbol (™, ®) listed below the first time that a Company Mark appears in your material (e.g., “Miraculous Crush™”).
- You should provide credit to us by using the credit lines associated with the Company Marks that you use (see below).
- Alter a Company logo other than to adjust the overall size of the logo;
- Modify or alter a Company Mark or logo or use them in a way that confuses the Company or its games with another brand, game, or game developer/publisher;
- Use a Company Mark in a plural or possessive form;
- Use a Company Mark or logo or any other confusingly similar marks on any apparel, product, toy, or any other merchandise;
- Use a Company Mark in conjunction with your name or any other trademark or trade name (e.g., “Avatar Miraculous Crush”);
- Use the Company Marks in a way that is deceptive, harmful, obscene or disparaging to others;
- Present or feature any Company Mark on websites containing content or advertising associated with pornography, gambling, excessively violent, or illegal activities;
- Use a Company Mark in the domain name of your website's URL;
- Apply for trademark registration of a product, service, etc., with a name that includes a Company Mark or, any variation thereof;
- Use a Company Mark in a manner that, in our sole opinion, is unlawful, misleading, defamatory, obscene, infringing, tortious, disparaging, abusive, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate; or
- Use a Company Mark in any manner than implies a relationship with, sponsorship, or endorsement by Company, unless otherwise authorized by us in writing.
End User License Agreement
We retain exclusive rights for any and all of any and all State, Federal, and International intellectual property and proprietary rights in and to our Games and all copies of our Games, including without limitation all copyrights, inventions, trademark rights, trade secret rights, trade dress rights, and any and all other intellectual property and proprietary rights embodied in or derived from our Games. We prohibit the copying, reproduction, and circumvention of technology of our Games beyond the terms of this license. Our Games are licensed to you, as opposed to being sold or assigned to you, and your continued legal use of the Games is contingent upon your compliance with this Agreement and the License Terms set forth below.
We hereby grant you a non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferrable, and limited right and license to access, download, or otherwise make use of the Game for your personal, non-commercial use (for purposes of this End User License Agreement only, the “Game”). Continued use of the Game is contingent upon your compliance with the following:
- You represent that you are (i) at least thirteen (13) years of age or the age of majority in your country of residence, or (ii) your parent or legal guardian has consented to your use of the Game. If you are at least thirteen (13) years of age or the age of majority in your country of residence, you agree to this End User License Agreement on your own behalf, and you acknowledge that we may terminate your use of our Services at any time subject to the terms set forth herein. IF YOU ARE A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN WHO HAS CONSENTED TO YOUR CHILD’S USE OF THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE SUCH CHILD’S PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN AND THAT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE WITHIN TERMS ON BEHALF OF SUCH CHILD, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BEING LIABLE FOR ALL USE OF THE SERVICS BY THE CHILD.
- You may not modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce (except for one archival and backup copy as permitted by applicable laws), publish, license, create derivative works from, adapt, translate, sublicense, auction, rent, lease or sell all or any part of the Game. In addition, you may not hack, emulate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any part of the Game. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by us. You agree that you have no interest, monetary or otherwise, in any feature, content, or Intellectual Property contained in the Game.
- You must comply with the Community Guidelines set forth above. Failure to comply with the Community Guidelines will result in the revocation of all rights set forth herein. Any breach substantial enough to cause harm to the Company or a third party may be accompanied by the application of any and all legal rights and claims reserved by us herein.
- Absent a valid distribution Agreement between you and the Company, you may not commercially exploit or otherwise make the Game available on any third-party network, FTP, internet website, torrent site, file-sharing service, intranet, or “cloud”, whereby individuals other than you may download and install the Game. You further agree that you will not link to any such third-party network, torrent, FTP, file-sharing service, intranet, or “cloud” that is not legally owned by us or our distributors. For the sake of clarity, “commercially exploit” as used herein includes offers to perform in-Game services for other End Users in exchange for payment outside of the Game.
- You may not use cheats, automation software (bots), hacks, mods or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the Game experience.
- You may not use any unauthorized third-party software that intercepts, “mines,” or otherwise collects information from or through the Game, including without limitation any software that reads areas of RAM used by the Game to store information about a character or the game environment; provided, however, that we may, at our sole and absolute discretion, allow the use of certain third-party user interfaces.
- You may not modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of the Game in any way not expressly authorized by us.
- You may not provide or develop multiplayer services for the Game, or intercept, emulate or redirect the communication protocols used by us in any way, for any purpose, including without limitation unauthorized multiplayer over the internet, network play, or as part of content aggregation networks.
- You may not facilitate, create or maintain any unauthorized connection to the Services, including without limitation (a) any connection to any unauthorized server that emulates, or attempts to emulate, the Services; and (b) any connection using programs or tools not expressly approved by us.
- You may not violate any applicable law or regulation in connection with your use of the Services.
- You may not disrupt or assist in the disruption of (i) any device used to support the Services (each a “Server”); or (ii) any other End User’s Game experience. ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DISRUPT THE SERVICE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GAME MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS.
Ownership and Independent Origin
All characters, events, and portrayals contained in the Game are purely fictional and any resemblance to real events or real individuals whether alive or dead is purely coincidental. We do not claim any rights or interest in or to existing trademarks, trade names, personalities or likenesses that may incidentally resemble an existing product, service, or person. Furthermore, the rights in and to any User Generated Content or third-party content created in connection with the Game remains with its respective owners and we do not claim any right, obligation, or liability thereto.
ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES, AND MATERIAL AVAILABLE IN THE GAME AND RELATED SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT.
WAYFORWARD TECHNOLOGIES, INC. AND ITS DISTRIBUTORS, DIGITAL OR OTHERWISE, DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRIVACY AND INTEGRITY OF THE COMPUTER OR MOBILE RESOURCES YOU USE TO OPERATE THE SOFTWARE. NEITHER WE NOR OUR DISTRIBUTORS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR OTHER OMISSIONS IN ANY CONNECTION, DATA EXCHANGE OR OTHER INTERACTION THAT YOU MAY EXPERIENCE WHEN YOU USE THE GAME, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE (I.E., ANY SYSTEM FAILURE, SERVER ACCESS LOSS, OR DATA BREACH RESULTING FROM ANY CAUSE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTS OF GOD, NATURE OR OTHER CAUSES (BY WAY OF EXAMPLE, BUT BY NO MEANS A LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, EVENTS SUCH AS FIRE, NATURAL DISASTER, ACCIDENT, ACT OF GOVERNMENT, SHORTAGES OF MATERIAL OR SUPPLIES, POWER OUTAGE, STRIKE, WAR, EMBARGO, DISTURBANCE IN THE FORCE, HOSTILE DOMINATION BY UNKNOWN SENTIENT OR BORG LIFE FORMS, OR ANY PANDEMIC, BACTERIA, VIRUS, OR OTHER UNKNOWN INFECTION OR PATHOGEN, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION COVID-19, OR THOSE LEADING TO ANY COMMUNICABLE DISEASE THAT CAUSES LIFE TERMINATION AND THE SUBSEQUENT REANIMATION OF BODILY FUNCTION ACCOMPANIED BY LIMITED BRAIN ACTIVITY, AS WELL AS AN INSATIABLE URGE FOR HUMAN FLESH, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE REASONABLY BEYOND OUR CONTROL). NEITHER WE NOR OUR LICENSORS OR DISTRIBUTORS SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT OF ANY USERS OR COMPUTERS OR OTHER DEVICES THAT CONNECT (INCLUDING THOSE INFECTED BY THE ABOVE REFERENCED DISEASE), EXCHANGE DATA, OR OTHERWISE INTERACT WITH YOU OR YOUR COMPUTER OR MOBILE DEVICE AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE GAME.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOUR PURCHASE AND USE OF THE GAME IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR ABILITY TO PLAY THE GAME WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR DEFECT-FREE. IN NO EVENT WILL WE (INCLUDING OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, PERSONNEL, AGENTS, OR EMPLOYEES) NOR OUR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOSS OF USE OR LOSS OF DATA, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF PURCHASE, DOWNLOAD OR USE OF THE GAME. IN NO EVENT WILL YOU BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND OR CHARGEBACK FOR ANY PURCHASES MADE IN CONNECTION WITH THE GAME, AS APPLICABLE.
Term and Termination
Term. This Agreement is effective upon your first use of our Services and shall remain in effect until it is terminated or superseded by a new or updated version of this EULA, or, if neither of the foregoing events occur, as long as you continue using our Services. In the event that we choose to cease providing the Services, or license to a third party the right to provide the Services, we are not required to provide notice to you. Neither the Services nor our agreement to provide access to the Services shall be considered a rental or lease of time on the capacity of our servers or other technology.
Termination. You are entitled to terminate this Agreement at any time by notifying us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason, or for no reason, with or without notice to you. For purposes of explanation and not limitation, suspensions and terminations of the Services are the result of violations of this Agreement. In case of minor violations of these rules, you may receive a prior warning and/or suspension due to your non-compliance prior to terminating the Agreement which may eventually lead to modification or deletion of your account.
In the event of a termination of this Agreement, any right you may have had to the Game or Services is forfeit, and you agree and acknowledge that you are not entitled to any refund for any amounts which were paid on your account prior to any termination of this Agreement.
Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by, and will be construed under, the laws of the United States of America and the law of the State of California, without regard to choice of law principles. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods to this Agreement is expressly excluded. Users who access the Services from outside of the United States are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
Assignment. We may assign this Agreement, in whole or in part, to any person or entity at any time with or without your consent. You may not assign this Agreement without our prior written consent. Your assignment of this Agreement without our prior written consent shall be void.
No Waiver. Our failure to enforce a provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a (1) waiver of such provision, or (2) diminishment of any right to enforce such provisions. Further, we may choose to waive enforcement of a provision of this Agreement in a particular instance; however, you are still obligated to comply with that waived provision in the future.
Severability. If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, then that portion shall be severed, and the remainder of this Agreement shall be given full force and effect.
Entire Agreement. This EULA, along with our other applicable agreements contained herein, constitutes and contains the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any prior oral or written agreements.
Survival. All provisions reasonably necessary to preserve any and all rights and available claims by us survive termination of this Agreement for any reason.